To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Taking on an investor?

I plan to be debt free in a year, so I hope to be ok. Everyone all paid off and ready to roll.

Matt Liotta wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it since the way you did it put the investors at risk more so than you. There is a better way to do it and before your company gets too successful you may want to visit a lawyer and get things cleaned up.

-Matt

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

Just typed up something on the laptop that said, "I owe you "this" much", and we both signed it. Not fancy, but a little better than an oral agreement. I won't miss a payment and will pay them back if it takes closing the WISP and working 3 jobs. Missing payments is not an option. Only if I'm laid up in the hospital. Personal guaranteed? Well, I told them I will pay it back... I know the agreement leaves a lot open, but I trust these 4 people. Anyway, so they are not investors. Lastly, lets just leave me be about this :) I'd rather not try to defend a million questions about what if this and what if that. It is what I did and it is done.

Charles Wu wrote:

that would be a loan
what type of collateral do they have? or what happens if you miss a payment?
have you personally guaranteed the money?
 -Charles

WISPNOG Park City, UT
http://www.wispnog.com <http://www.wispnog.com/>
August 15-17, 2005