    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Dylan Oliver
    *Sent:* Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:31 PM
    *To:* WISPA General List
    *Subject:* Re: [WISPA] Waverider 900 mhz throughput

    Regarding which, when will the reports on 900 MHz et al be
    released to attendees of the conference?

    Wondering what to do with my waverider given new dedication to
    Moto...

    ooh, I think I'll coin a new term: "Moto Ho"
-- Dylan Oliver Primaverity, LLC