From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Hansen
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 5:47 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Billing system recommendations?

I'm working with a company that is building its first WISP.  We're looking at
different billing software packages, and also weighing building our own.

We've looked into some of the products on
http://isp-planet.com/services/billing/chart.html.  We will be running on Unix,
Oracle or MySQL.

Does anyone care to make a recommendation, or tell me ones to watch out for?

Thanks.

Steve Hansen
Bellingham, Washington