It's pretty simple. Freeside handles all accounts receivable. When we get payments from customers, we enter the payments into Freeside, and then we put them all into one deposit that goes to the bank. The deposit that goes to the bank is entered into QuickBooks as "wireless internet payments".

We do a journal entry at the beginning of each month in Quickbooks to match up the Quickbooks accounts receivable with the Freeside accounts receivable. Keeps things pretty simple.

Matt Larsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]