Title: Message
Shayne - Contact the owner of www.singingriverdsl.com    he has a huge coverage area - The wind was not what did the damage so I am sure most of his infrastructure is in tact. he covers all of the miss. / alabama gulf coast - anyone wanting to coordinate efforts down there should contact him as your point man. He lives there / serves there / and has the resources to help things go smoothly.

JohnnyO
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shayne Rose
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:52 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] ATTENTION: WISPS and Local Companies in the Hurricane Region

ATTENTION: WISPS and Local Companies in the Hurricane Region

Trango Broadband Wireless would like to assist in the relief efforts to re-establish connectivity in the disaster areas. If there are Trango WISPS and local companies engaged in the relief efforts to re-establish communication links, and assistance is needed in this effort, please contact Trango as soon as possible. We are especially interested in assisting companies that are donating time/resources to help people in the region.

If you have immediate needs or are willing to help, please contact me ASAP.

Thank you.

Shayne Rose
National Sales Manager
Trango Broadband Wireless