    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Shayne Rose
    *Sent:* Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:52 PM
    *To:* wireless@wispa.org
    *Subject:* [WISPA] ATTENTION: WISPS and Local Companies in the
    Hurricane Region
    *Importance:* High

ATTENTION: WISPS and Local Companies in the Hurricane Region
    Trango Broadband Wireless would like to assist in the relief
    efforts to re-establish connectivity in the disaster areas. If
    there are Trango WISPS and local companies engaged in the relief
    efforts to re-establish communication links, and assistance is
    needed in this effort, please contact Trango as soon as possible.
    We are especially interested in assisting companies that are
donating time/resources to help people in the region.
    If you have immediate needs or are willing to help, please contact
    me ASAP.

    Thank you.

    */Shayne Rose/*
    */National Sales Manager/*