Subject:        [Board] Katrina Disaster Relief efforts by Wireless Industry
Date:   Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:20:34 -0400
From:   Jim Sutton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     Rick Harnish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Rick Harnish
WISPA

Rick:

I apologize for my tardiness in sending this email to follow-up our
telephone discussion as you requested.
Trango is interested in working with WISPA to develop plans, strategies,
resource coordination, etc. in responding to the immense disaster relief
needs of the gulf coast.  We are already assisting WISPs that we can
identify who are at least partially operational and able to utilize
assistance such as Broadband IP and Mac Dearman's Maximum Access.  We are
trying to identify area distributors who have first-hand knowledge of area
needs.

Please let me know if WISPA has any plans to respond as an organization and
if there is an opportunity for us to work together.  Thanks Rick.

BTW: Spread the word to all that may be considering volunteering their
efforts and going to disaster areas - they must seriously consider carrying
in with them the GASOLINE they'll need to exit the area.  Reports are gas
availability is failing fast.

Jim Sutton
Carrier Sales Business Manager
Trango Broadband Wireless