I don't know where she is at the moment, but I know the Governor and a lot of her staff personally. I am also in N. Louisiana and have 50 acres here right off I-20 and a GREAT BIG barn that may be utilized for anything. I also have a big rubber tired forlklift for loading/unloading as well as Fiber and muxed T1s for anything that may be needed. I don't know if any of it can be utilized, but now you have a point that maybe stuff could be shipped/warehoused for a short time.

I might make mention that I am also 240 miles North of NOLA and we are not experiencing any power loss, but fuel is tough to get.

--
Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.

Rick Harnish wrote:

To all whom it may concern,

Michael is right here, there are lots of different efforts being started and
there seems to be a willingness to combine these efforts into one strong
one.  My advice is that we reply to all or begin a mailing list that all
interested parties can subscribe too.  I am willing to start this list
quickly if that is what we should decide.
Michael, it would help if you could share the list of volunteeers, equipment
and your plan that you were writing to the FCC and FEMA.  This will allow
others to expound on it and provide advice to do things that were not
thought of before.  With all of us included, the amount of "contacts" that
we can call upon for assistance will be multiplied substantially.
We are all busy people and with the holiday weekend, email responses have
been few so far.  I think that once a plan is put in place, a region or area
is defined and tasks are layed out with descriptions of specific jobs, that
many more people will volunteer.  Until that point, it will be tough to get
commitment to the unknown.
I have several messenger programs live most of the time, feel free to add me
to your list.

MSN Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL AIM:  rharnish62
ICQ:  293578162