Please keep a count and inventory of all items that you send.  If you want
to list it on the Part-15 website for documentation that if fine.  Please
send me a list as well.  WISPA has people in the field now and they need
equipment NOW!  The bureaucracy that Part-15 is having to put up with is
unbearable for most of us to deal with.  It is no fault of Michael's as he
is doing his best, but we are going to become doers instead of sitting back.
I know a lot of refugees will appreciate our efforts.

It is definitely important to document what and where you send the radios.

I am starting a spreadsheet now.  Michael has asked me to submit all of the
gear that WISPA can donate.  He doesn't feel that we are helping much.  So
lets show just what we can do.  In my opinion, WISPA members have been out
there doing things already.  Just ask Mac and JohnnyO.  There is a job to do
and people who want to do it.  Lets make the job as simple as possible.

Little information has been released so far about Intel and Cisco equipment
being shipped out and if so, to whom.  Matt Larsen is heading down to Mac's
on Wednesday, Tim Wolfe is heading out in the morning to Biloxi and there
are at least 20 others leaving soon as well.  It would be a shame if they
don't have much gear to deploy.  If nothing else, they can help get things
organized and start developing a field plan, visiting shelters and so forth.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.