From: Mac Dearman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List; matt larsen
Subject: Re: [WISPA] WISPA Louisiana Crisis Center now operational

Brian,

  You are a good guy and we will need some assistance from time to time
as we put up some of these longer links that we havent calculated yet.
Dumb question coming at you here - - - -  but very important - - -- -
have you done microwave path anaysis before?  We don't need any first
time climbers either :-)

Thanks Bro,

--
Mac Dearman