Forwarded as per David's request.

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam

Thanks Marlon.  Actually Joe Miller and Tim Wolfe are asking about the
alternative power products.

A more appropriate contact for donations is Michael Anderson since he's
working with Electro-Comm to warehouse and stage the gear before putting
it to use.  Michael's e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Thanks again Marlon.

Best Regards,  David

David Wilson
smartBridges
Channel Sales Manager, North America
Office:   760) 466-7694
Cell:      760) 677-6060
Fax:      412) 774-8545
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:    www.smartBridges.com

u n w i r i n g   o u r   w o r l d TM

Our Mission: To develop reliable Carrier Class, easy to Deploy and easy
to Maintain solutions for Wireless ISPs.

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain material that is confidential, for
the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.