From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Re: [Emergency-Relief] CLIMBERS NEEDED BAD!!

Bullit, Rick and all

    We are in desperate need of a couple tower climbing crews. I have a
fractured Tibia and my foot & leg is swollen as big as my wifes head. We
have TLINK10s to deploy (THANKS TRANGO BROADBAND) and I think we are
about to get all the bandwidth via my fiber we can use. Please, please
- no newbies for tower climbers. We dont want anyone hurt PERIOD. Please
bring your own rigging and safety gear.

    I also have access to towers from I-20 corridor in N. Louisiana to
I-10 Corridor  in Southern La. and East across the entire Southern
Louisiana that run to just west of Hattisburg Mississippi. I also think
we are going to be FEMA sanctioned in the next few minutes as they have
called and blessed our efforts here this morning. With or without FEMA's
cards  - - the march has started!!

  Thanks,

--
Mac Dearman