From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:07 PM
To: WISPA General List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WISPA] update from La.

  I am just going to say here are some pictures that I took today. I
didnt take the time to get the crappy ones out :-)  look at your own
risk!

http://65.82.69.13/photo/explorer.php?folder=08-08-2005/

I want to comment a moment on how well we have all worked together and
how easily everyone has gotten along to accomplish the tasks before us
each day. I am proud to be a part of this effort and I have made some
fine friends this week. I must also state that there are some really
smart guys here!!  I think there will be a singing - dancing and all
around "shin-dig" under the tent with live music Friday night - - see
pics

   It will be a most excellent day as we get the rest of the gear that
will enable 400+ evacuees to have an internet connection, VOIP and PCs
set up.. There are several more in the area and I will head down to
check them out in the morning.

  Sharon cooked a tremendous pot of red beans and rice with about 10lbs
of sausage for supper. I am thinking that they are all going to have to
sleep outside tonight ;-( if the music continues at the current rate/db
level.

Later,

--
Mac Dearman