Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Wisp] [Emergency-Relief] CLIMBERS NEEDED BAD!!

I have a friend who owns a WISP system and I do consult work with him and tower installations.  We oculd be available if the price was right.  I am currently up in Alaska doing tower and antenna work for the Coast Guard on consult basis.  I will be back in Tampa next Monday.  You can call me Monday at 727 375 9503.

Bill K4XS

XS Towers