I am sure the gear works well. I am equally sure other systems work well and Motorola has made waves with the FCC that have been anti-unlicensed and in my opinion negative to the WISP industry. This is my personal belief and does not necessarily represent the views of WISPA. I do not use a single Motorola product in my network because of Motorola's comments to the FCC regarding WISP related NPRMs.
Scriv

Bo Hamilton wrote:

Hello everyone! I here alot of talk about MT, Star-os, Tranzeo ect. but I don't here much about Motorola Canopy. I was wondering what is everyones view on this gear.

Thanks in advance

Bo