what we really need is a big map, in ross perot style. showing the areas wisps have reconnected currently and planned in the next 2 weeks. we need a chart or slide with how many voip calls have been completed. How many people have been connected/reunited. How many sqare miles are covered. any fact with big impressive numbers. Bullet points with how nimble and quickly a small group can act. Thinks what the wisps could do with the 400 million that the telcos are going to spend. I don't know if this presentation is about fund the rebuild, but if it is we need to point out what could be done with more support from the fcc. with out sounding like we are whining.

just some thoughts

rob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Larson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:24 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Need Inputs From Hurricane Relief WISP Teams ForFCCPresentation on Thursday

I agree that a wireless feed is not appropriate under normal situations but that's not what we're talking about here. I would say using a wireless feed
to connect video down there (especially since all other communications are
down) would be a very powerful tool to tell the story of what is happening
and what you guys and our industry can offer. Brad