My apologies if I upset anybody, but this is what I commented on the above Blog, I am tired of all the bullshit. I am angry that I cannot be there to help these guys with what they are doing, so Mac, Johnny and Company remember there is another side to this - being frustrated because you cannot lift a hand to help.
<quote>
"Gentlemen and Ladies,
<unquote>

So guys just keep your heads high and know that where ever I see you not being recognized, I will pipe up in my normal abrasive rude self and tell the true story. For those of you like me who cannot help, I believe this is the way we can do it. Call your local radio/tv station and newspaper and make them tell Mac, Johnny and Company's true story.

Ok I feel better now :-[

--
You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha