Jon,

Wow!  That is a very generous contribution / offer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Price" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:40 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Funding help - The Challenge

In addition to what's below, fwiw:

1) I'd like to challenge and/or incent any supplier to send gear to Mac in
return for anything I can provide in equal value of exposure or additional
support during the show... space, ads, whatever makes sense to get that
pallet of equipment off the dock on the road to NOLA.

I've been talking to a few of the more conspicuously absent names for that
donation list about this already, but haven't had any firm takers so far. If you are on the fence about doing something, lmk and we'll find a way to make it worthwhile to ship out whatever you have that Mac needs and can get into
the field ASAP.

2) If anyone sends Mac / Churchofthe.Net / WISPA a donation of $350 or more,
I'll comp you a pass for our full conference if you haven't signed up yet.
After you get your receipt from Mac, just send me an email and we'll sort it
out.

3) If you don't have the $350 to kick in, but are on the fence about
pitching in from afar or just going there to help for even a few solid
hours, same difference. Send me an email afterwards and we'll work it out,
but either way just do something NOW.

btw, a few weeks back someone here was talking about having a WISPA meeting
in a field with tents and jetskis. Well, now's your chance, gang.:)

cheers,

Jon

Jon Price
Managing Dir, ISPCON