The mayor in Slidel LA (it is LA isn't it???) stated today in a live talk show on the radio that his city has extremely limited access to internet services for his people to fill FEMA/Red Cross requests. He stated that the government seems to be "overlooking" his city and FEMA has not even set up there yet.

Don't know if any of you guys are near that but may be a great opportunity for a connection with 10-20 PC's. He also stated utilities such as phone we extremely limited also...

I am sure the mayor will stand on his soapbox and tell the world (I heard him on CNN via XM radio) how the private sector "rescued" his city.

-B-

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.