I'd be interested in starting a wispbone "node" in NJ / PA / NYC

This is what we ALL should be doing - help all by helping one.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Liotta
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 5:41 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] [WISPBONE] our first connection to another WISP

I thought the list might be interested to know that yesterday we turned
up a 73 mile link to a new WISP starting up in Dalton, GA. This is our
first connection to another WISP and while the 73 mile 45Mbps link took
some planning and a good amount of leg work, it ended up quite well. Not
only was the WISP in question able to benefit from our lower bandwidth
and voice costs available in Atlanta, but we were able to get access to
the local LEC for savings on voice termination in the area.
Additionally, we now have the ability to sell wholesale routes in an
expanded coverage area to our existing CLEC customers. Our next step is
to help this WISP get going and introduce them to WISPA.

If any other WISPs are in the southeast, let's look at connecting. We
currently have plans to buildout into Tennessee and Alabama.

Matt Liotta
AirInfinite, Inc.
www.AirInfinite.com
877-WiFi-NOW x803