Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Pictures and PR and Donations

If someone wants to do the web work and put up the scripting...

I'll donate a domain name, hosting, and at least a gig of space

Mark

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
personal correspondence to:  mark at neofast dot net
sales inquiries to:  purchasing at neofast dot net
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:14 AM

Walter,

Here is a link to some of the pictures I took while John and I were down there this weekend.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/wispa_rick_harnish/44998312/  I have some of Mac up on a tower 200’ but I have filled up my allotment right now.  I am hoping to get an upgrade to a larger account very soon.

Concerning the press, we have been generating press releases and have gotten responses from the Washington Post, Network World, LATimes and the NYTimes to name a few.  New America also did a nice piece last week.  Any help you can give in that department is appreciated.  With all the Katrina news lately, stories like this seem to get lost.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish

President

OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.