Hey Gang,

Just a REALLY fast email from Bay St. Louis - - Waveland Mississippi - - - - - - -

we are now running a 45 meg pipe into town!! This is the second email sent through terrestrial link so stand bu for an update tonight. I havent had internet acces, I have been on towers from 7:00am to dark:30 and just havent had the energy to post via a satellite link. I apologize for this, but my arse is dragging 10 feet behind me right now!! Time for a bath, a bunch of brew and LUNCH!!!!

Mac

Rick Harnish wrote:

Walter,

Here is a link to some of the pictures I took while John and I were down there this weekend. http://www.flickr.com/photos/wispa_rick_harnish/44998312/ I have some of Mac up on a tower 200’ but I have filled up my allotment right now. I am hoping to get an upgrade to a larger account very soon.

Concerning the press, we have been generating press releases and have gotten responses from the Washington Post, Network World, LATimes and the NYTimes to name a few. New America also did a nice piece last week. Any help you can give in that department is appreciated. With all the Katrina news lately, stories like this seem to get lost.

Thanks,

**/Rick Harnish/******

/President/

/OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.///

/260-827-2482 Office/

/260-307-4000 Cell/

/260-918-4340 VoIP///

/www.oibw.net <http://www.oibw.net/>/

**/[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/**

**/ /***/ <http://www.oibw.net/>****/*

**//**

<http://www.wispa.org/>