If I had a link to a site which is full documentation of all the work Mac and the boys have done, I'd send out a mass email to all my subs and everyone I know asking them to donate a $20.

Brian

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I wish 'our team' down South would put up more pictures-not necessarily of the destruction, but of the work that they are doing.  Like Mac 200' up a tower, Matt on a roof top, people using our phones and PC's, things like that.

Second-does anyone have a PR person on staff or 'related'?  Other groups are putting out the things they have done and getting press.  Our group should be showing some more press with pictures of people using our installations.

Third-I sent out over the weekend 100 letter emails to friends-relatives-co workers asking them to go to the www.wispa.org site and donate.  A few responded back that they did do it.  Maybe when some have time you can do the same.  I asked if they could donate $10-$100-$1000, and I think Mac got a few $25's out of it.  Not much but buys some gas or healthier food.  I just donated another $100 myself.

Walter W. Stumpf Jr.
Xanadu Group Inc.
Cognigen Founders' Club member
179 Statesville Quarry Road
Lafayette NJ 07848-3128 USA
973-702-3899
fax 775-667-1995
WISPA member
http://ld.net/?wstumpf

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.1/104 - Release Date: 9/16/2005