That brings up another point, is Diameter outside or inside diameter. You want atleast 2" outside diameter.

----- Original Message ----- From: "J. Vogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Mounting pole size

I have used 1.5" (actually ~2" o.d.) galvanized water pipe
to do this, works great.

John

Scott Reed wrote:

Thanks for the responses. I had originally thought 4" something, but
looks like I will look at 1.5" and/or 2".

I like that, Johnny. $150 to paint the pole brown and the antenna grid
and radio box green and who will see it beside a tree, which is where
this one will go.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays