And Mark - Keep Part-15 away from my backyard - or atleast a certain
individual - The gators are hungry this time of year.

JohnnyO

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of JohnnyO
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:21 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA] Request for Assistance

We will be approx 30 miles east of the Eye which means we'll catch the
brundt of the storm.... I am 13 miles inland but know we will lose all
services as we usually do during a storm.

I am in need of 10 VOIP ATA Devices to provide emergency services
locally after the storm passes.

I have sent my family out of the area and will have some MPEG4 streaming
cams running during the storm.

Rick Harnish / John Scrivner / Mac Dearman - can you help ?

JohnnyO