From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Mark Koskenmaki
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:58 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Rita

Are there any WISPA people left who can jump and run?   I got the
impression
that those who could already did and are now already out there...   A
lot of
folks have given a lot already, I suspect more than a few are tapped
out.

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
----
-