From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of JohnnyO
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:47 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Rita

Marlon - Lake Arthur, Louisiana - home of apgwireless.com - we'll be
just to the east side of the storm when she hits... What a mean bitch
this will be. Would love to have ya'll :) I have 3ft thick cement walls
surrounded by other buildings with 3ft thick walls LOL

FYI - we have 4000sq ft of empty space to use for staging area /
sleeping accomodations / plenty of grub / etc.

JohnnyO