Can some of you come here and help me catch up on all the email? :-)

This seems very general and for that I am sorry, but please realize that it will take me a month to thank all of individually for the support that I have been afforded.

I just want to tell each of you how much we all appreciate the time and efforts, all the money and prayers of all. We have been a lot of places, seen a lot of things and been up on top of so many structures - & towers and none of us has more than a blister on our hands and feet - - - - as far as injuries. I am so proud to be a part of this group and I am proud of all you guys who have been so supportive. I too remember all of you and thank the Lord for you and the technology that we possess to make life a little easier for these who have lost everything. I have never seen such outpouring of generosity in my life. All the goods from blankets, towels, any hygiene product, beds, food, fruit, clothes, quilts, soap.....the list goes on forever! It has help to restore my confidence in humanity!

You guys are the greatest and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. All of you have got me as a "super" friend and a soldier of humanity whenever the need may arise in your life. The only requirement of you to get my help is to pick up the phone and give me a call - - - I am here for any of you at any time.

Sincerely,

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-303-4229
318-303-4231
318-450-4349 - Monroe, La
318-303-4227 - NOC

Dawn wrote:

Mac,

Ken says get hold of Jim Patient and have him get in touch with Bizsyscon. They have N-Connectors in stock according to their last email.
Why don't you have them ship directly to Tim?

We are looking out for you!<grin>

Dawn

Mac Dearman wrote:

Tim,

I will pay the freight and pay for the ends if you will make me up about 20 lmr400 NMale - Nmale jumpers 3' long. You opened your mouth and I stepped up. :-) That is the one thing that we have been in short supply of this whole campaign. I have used up all my fittings and have ran across a small box of fittings in Ponchatoula yesterday that is still packed in my truck - - - so I think I have the fittings to make some more, but if you are willing - - - it would sure be NICE!!!!

Thanks Bro!

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-303-4229
318-303-4231
318-450-4349 - Monroe, La
318-303-4227 - NOC

Tim Wolfe wrote:

Hey Gang(Mac, Johnny O etc..), Since I can not be there right this moment, I can still make cables(LMR 400, CAT5). If You have a need for any LMR400 jumpers, or CAT5 cables that are pre-made let me know. I have about 1300 ft of LMR400 and quite a bit of CAT5. Just tell me the lengths etc. and I can make them and overnite'um to Ya' and that is one less thing You have to worry about. Ask and You shall receive!(All free of charge, as I wouldn't have it any other way! :-) )