From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Reed
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:46 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Post from JohnnyO, Help NEEDED!

I have 4 CM9s with uFl to N-Female I can send down.  Would rather it be a loan,
Johnny, but don't worry about the 90 days.
If you can use them, let me know where to send them. I can have them on a UPS
truck to leave Centerville IN tomorrow afternoon.  How do I need to ship them,
will ground be soon enough, or do you need them faster than that?

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking