I'm in
Here is what ?I sent...
Comments

Auctioning off the TV channels is not acceptable to us.

We are a rural WISP supplying 20,000 homes with ABSOLUTLY no other option.
These frequency are vital in the non line of site issues facing WISP today.
900MHz is simply not as effective as once thought.   Our biggest hurdle is
the natural, beautiful landscape that makes living in the country so
attractive. Our options to solve the problems are to put up towers. Trying
to put in more towers makes no sense as there could never be enough of them
to properly penetrate these vibrant green hillsides. We need the TV
frequency. The physics of the frequencies making up the over the air
television bands make them ideal for broadband deployment.

The goal in America is Fiber to the home. Weather it is physical fiber or
wireless fiber makes no difference, just put us on the same playing field.

WISP have proven their salt.  Most recently with the hurricane disasters
relief efforts, and having the ability to bring in, in some places, the
absolute only services (VOIP & Internet)to help locate and reunite the
devastated victims in the most trying of situations.
We are experienced, we are determined, we are professional. We are what make
up rural Americas connectivity. Hardworking entrepreneurial men and women
willing to do what big business would say does not make economic sense.
We went into rural areas deemed unprofitable by the RBOC's.
Are rural Americans just to sit back and let technology pass them by just
because of the location they choose live. We have shown it can be
accomplished effectively, efficiently and at a cost all can afford.

Do not ties our hands, Help us help Rural America. Give WISPs these unused
television channels and we will get broadband access to every American near
and far.

Respectfully submitted,

Chuck Moses
High Desert Wireless Broadband communication LLC
Mojave CA

Chuck Moses
High Desert Wireless Broadband Communication
16922 Airport Blvd # 3
Mojave CA 93501
661 824 3431  office
818 406 6818  cell