---- Original message ----
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:45:29 -0400
From: Tim Wolfe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [WISPA] shipping info for Mac D. To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>

Mac, If You send me the $$, I will just turn around and
donate it back
to You via the website and Your paypal account. Keep smiling
and doing
good!. Keep Your cash!

Mac Dearman wrote:

Tim Wolfe wrote:

Hey Mac, the package is on the way. Since I don't have
the email
address to send tracking, here it is(now everybody can
track it!!)
FedEx:  057274810085245
inclosed in the package is:
10-3ft jumpers-Times Microwave LMR400 and connectors
10 rolls of electrical tape(Not Scotch 33, but good
enough for taping
cables to towers etc.)
1 package of 10 inch zip ties(black UV resistant)

There will be "care packages" to follow, I am just
waiting on
connectors so I can make both Mac AND Johnny O' happy!!,
Tim
Tim,

I appreciate u more than you know. I have a little money
left and I
will pay for the connectors and cable - - - - - - but I
am gonna take
advantage of the labor :)

Thanks for the time, effort and energy - - - - you have
been a great
help!!!!

--
Timothy E. Wolfe