Mac,

I am still in awe of your energy level for such an old man. ;)  You are the
epitomy of what all of us should strive to be.

I'm glad you have taken the weekend off to spend at home with your wife and
family.

The last time we talked, you were having issues in Gulfport with
interference.  It sounds like maybe those are resolved, are they?

How is Joe doing?  Is he getting equipment that he needs?

I only wish I could get back down there and help but it just isn't in the
cards for me.  I have too many projects that are demanding my attention
RIGHT NOW!  I'm sure you know tooooooo well how that is.

If you need me to stump for gear or other supplies, let me know.  Hey, I can
ship those Tsunamis back down to yall. :P

Enjoy the weekend!

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.