I don't know if Rick will sale you one, but I will give you one if you come down South and help us out for a few days :-) on the Katrina Relief

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-728-9600
318-376-2562 - cell

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

Are these for sale for WISPA members?

John Scrivner wrote:

What a guy! Thank you! I am a XX-L.
John Scrivner
1100 North 11th Street
Mt. Vernon, Il. 62864
Cheers,
Scriv

Frank Crawford wrote:

John;
What size would you like, I'll make it happen for anyone that needs
sizes other than what was shipped.

Frank