Yes. So I wasn't thinking clearly when posting. My 9 dbi omni is only about 5 feet. So, I'm guessing a temporary mobile type could get away with around 5-6 dbi?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Rohrbacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Horizontal mobile 900 antenna

I think my 11dbi is 11 feet tall.  Wouldn't a 10db be huge too??????

Tom DeReggi wrote:

Anyone know of a 900Mhz Horizontal pol Mobile Omni? looking for an easier way to do driving site surveys. All our sectors are horizontal pol, and want to just pop up the omni (clamp to ladder rack or magnetized). Ideal would be a 10 db version for MAX EIRP, but I'd settle for anything lower DB, if what available.