Tim,

Those jumpers rolled in yesterday evening and they look GREAT! Thanks for the electric tape and tie straps as well :-)

I told my wife before I opened the box a minute ago that I was gonna be ashamed after I opened that box and she asked why and I stated "these are gonna make my usual jumpers look real bad" - - I was right as you did a first class job!!!!! Them puppies look "store bought" (redneck saying) -)

Thanks!!!

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-728-9600
318-376-2562 - cell

Tim Wolfe wrote:

Hey Mac:. If a dumb Yankee like me can get thru a show, I know You will have no problem, southern drawl and all!. :-)

Mac Dearman wrote:

Marlon,

I havent seen any emails from you, but then I have been meeting myself coming and going the last 30 days too.

I dont know if the World is ready for a sho nuff deep Southern drawl like mine anyway :-) on the air.

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-728-9600
318-376-2562 - cell

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

I'm trying to get Mac on Wireless Tech Radio.

He's not returning my emails though!  hehehehe

Marlon
42846865 (icq) And I run my own wisp!
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless