---- Original message ----

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:24:57 -0700
From: George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [WISPA] For those who have commented - Way to

go!
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>

Ok something wacky is going on.
Now when I look I see 349 responses and mine is there:
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-

bin/websql/prod/ecfs/comsrch_v2.hts?
ws_mode=retrieve_list&id_proceeding=04-186

George

Tony Weasler wrote:

Mine was also removed. I think that it was because in my

first filing

I didn't check the 'late-filed' box and I didn't change it

from

"COMMENT" to "STATEMENT FOR THE RECORD."

The moral of the story is: keep a copy of anything that

you send to

the government. Fortunately, I did and re-submitted it

with the

correct information.

Thanks for the heads-up, George! Everyone who thought

they filed

should check to see if your filing is still there:
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-

bin/websql/prod/ecfs/comsrch_v2.hts?
ws_mode=retrieve_list&id_proceeding=04-
186&start=1&end=2000&first_time=N

- Tony

P.S. I just noticed that most of the other filings after

1/1/05 are

marked as "Document Type: NOTICE" and not "STATEMENT"

or "STATEMENT

FOR THE RECORD" Is it possible that statements are being

erased as

well? I filed one copy as a "STATEMENT" and another as

a "STATEMENT

FOR THE RECORD" and both have identical information in the

search

results.  Should we be filing "notices" instead?

On 10/4/2005 10:29 AM, George created:

Funny thing is I filled this one out.
I could have sworn there was like 295 responses the next

day after we

sent this to the various lists and now there is only 242

my response can not be found.
Anyone else notice this and does anyone else see their

response missing?

George

John Scrivner wrote:

I just wanted to say thank you to all who are sending a

clear message

to the new FCC about the stalled ruling for access to

unused

television channel space. Your messages are going to be

heard.  04-186

is key to the future growth of our industry. We face huge

opposition

from the NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) who

do not want

anyone else playing in their sandbox. If you have not

already told the

FCC that you need those unused television channels to

help grow your

business and serve those hard to reach customers then

please do so

now. Here are the instructions once again:

GO RIGHT NOW TO:
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/upload_v2.cgi

A from will appear magically in your web browser. Fill in

the blanks

with your contact information. Use the guide below for

specific lines

to help you with items you may not know how to fill in

correctly.

1) Where it says "Proceeding" type in 04-186
2) For the "Mail Correspondence to" line click on "Name".
4) and 5) Leave Blank
11) Check "Late Filed" check box.
12) Select the drop down for "Statement for the Record"

The other lines not listed above are things like your

name which I

will assume you guys have covered. :-)

Then type your comments about why you need those TV

channels for

broadband. Give good reasons and do not argue with the

FCC. Just tell

them why you need the channels. Use good grammar, use

correct

spelling, be as good a writer as you can even if it is

only one

sentence. I want to see 500 comments from the WISP

industry on this

NPRM over the next 5 days. Let's bury them in so many

comments in

support of this NPRM that the FCC cannot deny us this

ruling.

Thanks guys,
Scriv

PS. I am not on any other list servers so feel free to

pass this on if

you are.

Ron Wallace
Hahnron, Inc.