sorry, it's 335.00 each end, but you get an extra card.
http://www.star-os.com/prices.php

George

George wrote:
if your looking for a low cost link, you might want to check out Star-Os and their new starVX WAR boards. They do 5, 10, and 20MHz channel spacing and are only like 320.00 or so for each end.
They do bridging as well.

www.Star-Os.com

George

Jory Privett wrote:

I am trying to do a 21 mile PtP link and need some equipment. I so far I would like to have an Orthogon Gemini Lite but the price tag is pretty high. Is there anything out there that would work as well but be a little more cost effective? Would someone happen to have some used/refurbish units that they want to get rid of? I also have a load of 2.4 equipment I could trade/sell if someone was interested in that.

Jory Privett
WCCS