Yeah, why dont you all look - - the dudes who are sweating are the ones who were actually working :-) You can see Scriv pulling those 3' dishes up and yes, there was a breeze at 200' and you were invited to come along so I don't wanna hear no whining :-)

I do have to hand to you Pigbootysnitch - - You and Scriv were not afraid to "reach & get a hand full" of whatever there was to be done. I think unloading that monster U-haul was more work than anything :-)

Those are some good pics - - by the way ;-0 I have a flikr site up, but I need to pay for the "pro" account :-( to get the rest of them up.

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-728-9600
318-376-2562 - cell

Rick Harnish wrote:

Well, look at who is sweating?  Scriv or Mac?  I'll tell you what, it was
very hot that day. I think Mac had it made, being up in the breeze at 200'.

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.
260-827-2482 Office
260-307-4000 Cell
260-918-4340 VoIP
www.oibw.net

/OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.///

/260-827-2482 Office/

/260-307-4000 Cell/

/260-918-4340 VoIP///

/www.oibw.net <http://www.oibw.net/>/

**/[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/**

**/  /***/ <http://www.oibw.net/>****/*

**//**

<http://www.wispa.org/>

Who is the Columbian Drug Lord with you guys??????

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wispa_rick_harnish/49722158/

:-P

-B-