To: "WISPA List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 3:14 PM
Subject: [WISPA] PTP Link

I am trying to do a 21 mile PtP link and need some equipment.  I so far I
would like to have an Orthogon Gemini Lite  but the price tag is pretty
high.  Is there anything out there that would work as well but be a little
more cost effective?   Would someone happen to have some used/refurbish
units that they want to get rid of? I also have a load of 2.4 equipment I
could trade/sell if someone was interested in that.

Jory Privett
WCCS