Lonnie,

I hate to be a bad guy here but can you guys fix some of the basic routing problems first before moving on to "bigger and better" things??? We have e-mailed support several times with issues and, while you guys make an initial response, we seem to get "forgotton" afterward and a solution is never realised.

We really like your product but the routing issues that we are having is making us look at Mikrotik....

Sorry Gang...

-B-
LI-Sky, Inc
631-580-5944

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.

Lonnie Nunweiler wrote:

The SSH interface was started for StarVX but that bit of code added
MORE than the size of the current image, which is just pushing 1.5 MB.
We will be building a web interface as an option to the GUI.  Our
goal is to stay under 2 MB and be able to run on some real tiny
systems.

Lonnie