Frannie, it looks like we may have the Senator contact information covered though I do not know f this contains all the staffer connections we may need to know by name. Frannie, please look over our web resource as stated below and let us know if this suffices or if we need more information. Thanks to all who are helping on this legislative effort for gaining unlicensed use of television channels. It is nice to be doing the work that is the primary goal of our organization. It makes a little of those tough times in setting this up almost worth while! :-)
Scriv

Rick Harnish wrote:

Brian and others,

Go to the WISPA homepage and select your state from the State Government
Webpages dropdown menu.  From your state webpage, you should be able to find
your Senator and Congressman contact information.  We have tried to make it
convient to get to from the WISPA homepage.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.