Bob makes an excellent point, these channels may not provide
us with reliable media.  How do we address these issues?  Or
do we hope that the FCC will give us some spectrum in the 175-
600 Mhz region of the spectrum.

Does this mean the real frequencies we need are still 2-4
years or more away?  Just a question?