From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom DeReggi
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 7:08 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ubiquiti Networks Reveals
Prototype902-928MHzMini-PCICard

How do you figure?

Our tests have shown that the Trango outperform the Canopy in noisy
enviroment based on its built in dynamic leveling to compress out noise.

The advantage of the Ubiquiti 900M, is its ease to add to an existing
WRAP
or Mikrotik AP, for a relay radio / cell extender.
For example, 5.8 or 5.3 to the neighborhood court, and then 900Mhz for
indoor CPEs located on the court.

But Ubiquiti is not the only radio manufacturer with a plan up its sleve

similar.