I forwarded this information on to our FCC / NCS liason, Allan Manuel, and as he says below he will intervene if you need assistance. His contact information is included in his message below. He is a good guy and genuinely tries to help. We can call on him for anything related to communications issues requiring FCC intervention in the affected areas. He is working very hard right now on getting Access Letters to folks in the Wilma affected areas along with many other hurricane issues so he may be a little hard to reach but he does return calls unlike most anyone else from D.C. it seems. Allan is one of the good guys so do not take any frustrations you have out on him please. He will listen to your concerns but please be cordial. He has been the only person from D.C. I have dealt with directly that seems to genuinely understand what we are doing and has concern for trying to aid us in operating effectively on the front lines. Maybe someone will make him chairman someday. :-)
Best of luck gents,
Scriv

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        RE: [Fwd: Re: [WISPA] Potential Customer in NOLA]
Date:   Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:35:43 -0400
From:   Allan Manuel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     John Scrivner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

John, let me know if I can faciliate with my FCC guys on the ground in New
Orleans.

Allan Manuel
FCC Liaison to the NCS
703.607.6400 (NCS desk)
202.253.7545 (mobile)
703.607.4950 (NCS 24/7 Watch)

-----Original Message----- From: John Scrivner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tue 10/25/2005 3:26 PM To: Allan Manuel Cc: Subject: [Fwd: Re: [WISPA] Potential Customer in NOLA]

        Looks like finances are not the only trouble we have in affected areas.
        Are you going to call me today? I have not heard from you guys yet.
        618-237-2387.
        Thank you,
        John Scrivner