Joe

Have you considered using 5 and 10MHz channel space in the 5 gig range.

I'm not saying that even 5MHz will work with the cell backhauls, but may help you with the lower 5 gig range.

George

Joe Laura wrote:
Before putting anything on a tower near new orleans I would suggest you do a site survey first. Unfortunantly, Since the cell guys came into town 5.7/5.8 does not work anymore. There is a wisp here that has a meeting with the FCC today here in New Orleans to try to make them take their 36db dishes down and play nice. Everyone wants to shoot 5.8 and it just aint working no more. 5.8 gear is still up and hopfully it will beable to be used again cause the 5.2/.3 is extremly crowded as you can imagine. Joe