And for some reason his website looks familiar.
Not sure why, but I have a habit of looking at the various websites of the domains sending email to the lists to see what they look like.
Maybe I did that to his before...

George

John Scrivner wrote:
I went there and did not see a phone number or email link. I guess if he is not subscribed to this list then we are out of luck because I have tried everything I know how to contact him. Thanks for the help anyway guys.
Scriv