Is there any chance of interference from the mobile antennas? There are a
couple real close to the new sector but I didn't think 900mhz would affect a
CM9 running at 5.8??

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George
Sent: 29 October 2005 00:09
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 5GHz interference

Paul Hendry wrote:
> Hi guys and gals,
>

>             Just seeing if anyone has any advise when mounting more than 1
> antenna in the same frequency range on a tower. We have just installed a
> 5.8GHz 120” vert sector at about 47m. Already on the same side of the
tower
> @ 42m is a 2 foot vert dish also running 5.8GHz. Both are pointing in
> roughly the same direction and there is 4 channels separation between
them.
> I read somewhere on this list that 5 foot separation should be enough but
> am seeing major interference. We have a horizontal dish also on this tower
> for a critical link so changing the dish to horizontal is not an option.
> Also, the tower is full of high frequency dishes and mobile antennas so
> there isn’t much chance of moving either antennas to a different height.
> Anyone got any ideas??
>

> Cheers,
>

> P.

Paul

http://www.oregonfast.net/gofast/ap/Tower/Tower%20and%20truck%20007.jpg

2 5.8 trangos maybe 3' apart.

And I have added recently 2- 5.3 star-os wrap sectors in between those 2
antennas.

20' away is another proxim 5'3 backhaul.
All pointing to the same area.

Maybe you have a bad pigtail or connection?

George

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.