Title: Message
To keep up goodwill - you may want to setup a forward to their new email address and allow them a few weeks to make the change over - Be the better man ? It will come back to you at a later date if you make them feel comfortable leaving you. We've had people leave and come back.... We've also just recently fired a few customers as well.

JohnnyO
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Reed
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 9:45 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Cancelling Accounts

In business for almost exactly a year and lost the first 2 customers today.  One is a friend that has moved out of our area.  I know how I will nandle his account.  The other is a to a competitor.  How do you handle the email account?  Do I just disable the account login, remove it from the server, or something else?
I am using sendmail with Open WebMail for an interface.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking