To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Will this bother WISPs?

Marlon,

The question is how much money are YOU netting?
At this point that is the ONLY measure of success!

Regards,
Dawn

And yet our wireless base has DOUBLED in less than 24 months with NO advertising (we can't handle the growth already).

Oh well, I guess if it really does screw things up I can just go find a real job and drop down to an 8 hour day like the rest of you losers! roflol

---
---