I would get rid of the linksys router.

Ron Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To All,

I have another problem. I have a customer with about 10 PC's
on a LAN. My config is as follows:

Mikrotik Router- sB APPO - sB aBO - to ethernet switch- to -
Trango 900 AP - Trango 900SU - (customer Equip) Linksys
DSL/Cable Firewall Router 192.168.10.nn on Wireless side,
192.168.5.5 on LAN side. Router is providing DHCP on LAN
side to a 16 port Ethernet Switch, and about 10 PC's
connected.

This works fine for a while then drops the connection. When
i check the 900SU its fine, but no traffic through the
router. I reboot the router, no go. I reconfig the router
by the book and it comes back on line and will work for 1 - 6
weeks, then drops again.

What would you all suggest? I am about to lose this customer
back to DSL because its very frustrating for them. They
don't want to go.

I have simi lar setups using the smartbridges and tranzeo
radios with no issues, for 6 months, that is as long as the
WISP has been up.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Ron Wallace
Hahnron, Inc.